Here to learn!

M

MikeyBeChaos

Hi everyone my name is Mikey. I would like to start off with a little bit of my background. I am what I would consider an expert windows user. I have many Microsoft based certifications which included but not limit to, CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Technology, and many more. I own and operate a small computer business in my town.

I am by no means new to linux, I have been using linux as a second operating system since the age of 12 until I recently decided to go linux full time. Now I know I still have a lot to learn about linux as I consider myself a beginner still. I know most of the basics to linux but would love to expand that knowledge to a level such as my knowledge of Windows.

Please feel free to ask me questions.

Thanks,
Mikey

You will find that being outside of Microsoft's cage of restrictions will be more comfortable.

Hi everyone my name is Mikey. I would like to start off with a little bit of my background. I am what I would consider an expert windows user. I have many Microsoft based certifications which included but not limit to, CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Technology, and many more. I own and operate a small computer business in my town.

I am by no means new to linux, I have been using linux as a second operating system since the age of 12 until I recently decided to go linux full time. Now I know I still have a lot to learn about linux as I consider myself a beginner still. I know most of the basics to linux but would love to expand that knowledge to a level such as my knowledge of Windows.

Please feel free to ask me questions.

Thanks,
Mikey
I am M$ certified but it dont mean much. Try this and learn ASAP try many they allgood.

I am M$ certified but it dont mean much. Try this and learn ASAP try many they allgood.

I mean to say try Linux, its all good. If you need help just ask we are all here...

If you learn linux shell script then you can get a head start into code. Its like batch for windows. Just a bit more advanced.

Latest posts