Solved Help me to connect to wifi

Solved issue

nayanbelbase

Reaction score
Credits
17004970904822226139273289453129.jpg

Just installed linux mint xfce and I have no idea how to connect to internet (wifi) please help

welcome to the forums
PLEASE do not make multiple post.
we need to know what wi-fi you have installed,
From the terminal run inxi -Nnz and copy/paste back the result

welcome to the forums
PLEASE do not make multiple post.
we need to know what wi-fi you have installed,
I installed mint xfce 21.2. I am new to mint just installed it yesterday watching YouTube.

Picture is good
You are showing a Broadcom PCI bridge, have you installed your Mint in a VM [virtual machine] or using WSL [Windows subsystem for Linux] ?
The reason I ask is that a bridge connection would suggest a VM, in which case you will not be able to connect the VM directly to the Wi-Fi as it will be controlled by the windows/Mac operating system.

Picture is good
You are showing a Broadcom PCI bridge, have you installed your Mint in a VM [virtual machine] or using WSL [Windows subsystem for Linux] ?
The reason I ask is that a bridge connection would suggest a VM, in which case you will not be able to connect the VM directly to the Wi-Fi as it will be controlled by the windows/Mac operating system.
I downloaded mint from chrome flex os watching a vedio from YouTube and I am a newbie who don't know anything about linux

Picture is good
Bro after trying this
Lsmond
Sudo apt install <deb name>
And I searched google and tried
Sudo apt-get install
It said
O upgraded,0 newly installed,0 to remove and 30 not upgraded
What should I do

I have never come across this Chromeflex, so am little help with how its installed,,
the normal way I would update/upgrade a Debian based distro is, from the terminal run..
sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

when complete
sudo autoremove

sudo apt autoremove

......may work better

Thank you everyone for your support, I buyed ethernet cable and plugged it in my laptop after that I upgraded my driver manager (it was suggested by my friend) after that my wifi is showing and also connected
17006441228877544703615340854208.jpg

Members online

Latest posts