Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

hello my Linux friends!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wolf1978, Jan 24, 2012.

1. wolf1978

wolf1978 Guest

Hey all! My name is wolf i have about 10 yrs `inux experience & run a Linux company dedicated to making Linux based pc's mainstream and affordable. Plan to take LPIC-1 exams in the next few months. Would love to chat with anyone who wants to.

2. DaReaper

DaReaper Guest

Hey there wolf ! :D

Welcome to Linuxforum.com!

It's really nice to know about your experience with Linux and it's components. What's the name of the Webhosting company you run ?

And Good luck getting your Linux Certification. Enjoy your stay at linuxforum.com.

3. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Ahoy from Canada Wolf and welcome to the forum!!

4. zuhudfm

zuhudfm Guest

Wellcome!

5. Yo Wolf! It's great to see more Linux veterans joining the forum :) I hope you stay. Welcome :D

6. Smokey

Smokey Guest

Welcome to the forum, Wolf. I think what you're doing is a fantastic idea and definitely should continue with it! I'd love to see more mainstream Linux based machines being sold at affordable prices. :D

7. JayGould

JayGould Guest

Welcome to the board! Great to see you here :)

8. ljepilo

ljepilo Guest

Hello there ! I'm really glad to have you with us ! How did you find us ?:)

9. yezrach

yezrach Guest

Hi,

I am linux admin and need some help regarding ssh, got many recommendations for this site.

cheers.