have no idea how this works

norcaln8tive

Reaction score
Credits
this is my first time on here. i only have questions of course, and i figured the best answers probably will be found somewhere on here, i need help from you smarticle people on here. Please guide me through the technical difficulties i be having. I am from California i need friends that do:) pretty please anyone that has answers to my questions feel free to enlighten me. I have such a understanding dark sense of humor so dont be shy, please dont hack me niether, cause that will suck.
My first question is about this dam tablet i traded my working tablet for a bigger tablet its a T10 Vortex. The dam thang wants the owner gmail. How the heck do I bypass this? Is it possible? if not i just traded my working tablet for a tablet i cant get into. Somebody help enlighten me on this matter. I would greatly appreciate u for it. How do i bypass the owner email on a factory reset Tablet thats a Vortex T10? Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry I will probably not be much help to you as this is a budget Android machine, not Linux,so from an engineering point of view

Keep in mind that force restoring an Vortex device will erase everything on it and you need to know the passkey to be able to turn it back on even after force restoring.

Now you mentioned Gmail, Android is a Google product, and is locked to only work with an accredited Gmail account, if you don't have one , then you will have to open a new one without it you will not be able to download and install any apps or update the system.

Members online

Latest posts