Solved GRUB and os-prober do not see Windows 10 on a different drive

Solved issue
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg

ignore the filth
The text for the /etc/default/grub file is too small for me. My eyes aren't what they used to be.
I see your / ext4 and /boot partitions.....but I don't see a efi partition in the output of the fstab file.

The text for the /etc/default/grub file is too small for me. My eyes aren't what they used to be.
I see your / ext4 and /boot partitions.....but I don't see a efi partition in the output of the fstab file.
i ended up just reinstalling my kernel and that seemed to work. i can boot back into windows and into arch but now the only issue i have left is that windows doesn't come up in my grub menu despite it showing up in grub customizer. This isn't really that big of a deal tho. all in all, i probably should've approached this whole issue with my drives differently as the fix was a lot easier than i would've expected

i ended up just reinstalling my kernel and that seemed to work. i can boot back into windows and into arch but now the only issue i have left is that windows doesn't come up in my grub menu despite it showing up in grub customizer. This isn't really that big of a deal tho. all in all, i probably should've approached this whole issue with my drives differently as the fix was a lot easier than i would've expected
Roger that-
I try to prepare for things ahead of time to save myself from surprises after the task has already been done.

BTW, Grub Customizer changes the /etc/grub. d conf file so I stopped using it.

How Grub Customizer complicates your boot system

Roger that-
I try to prepare for things ahead of time to save myself from surprises after the task has already been done.

BTW, Grub Customizer changes the /etc/grub. d conf file so I stopped using it.

How Grub Customizer complicates your boot system
alr, thanks for the heads up

Members online