GNU/LINUX logo and logotype

Hello,
this is my contribution to open community (LINK):

tovic.eu/design/logo/gnu-linux/index.php

If you find it interesting, use it ...

Best regards
You have created a very nice logo. Great job!

However, there are already a couple of well established O/S logos. The Free Software Foundation has one as the primary gnu head logo for their GNU system, (Plus many others for their various projects.) and a second one for the Linux Kernel, created by Larry Ewing, based on a suggestion by Alan Cox, and further refined and approved by Linus Torvolds.

Although "Tux" has been adopted as the Linux kernel "Mascot", many variations of the original have been used as a logo by many web sites, Distros, and other things related to the operating system we call, Linux, or GNU/Linux. Your logo could be adopted by someone's web site or new Distro.

Thanx atanere and rstanley!

This is not logo for SFS or Linux Kernel, they have their logo and MASCOT.
I've had two reasons for creating LOGO for linux - gnu/linux... I had to made Linux sticker for keyboard button (instead Windows logo and Apple logo) and I realize that Tux is too unreadable when resized to small dimensions. Then I start to read about linux hystory and found "GNU/Linux naming controversy"... It bacame my second reason - to make logo that will satisfy both sides...

I know that this not change use of Tux but when I make sketch of this idea I could not resisted the need to put this logo to the public...

That is an excellent and well-thought logo. You should submit it to LinuxFoundation.org and Linux.com

Members online