DOCKER FULL OS

Reaction score
Credits
Hello all :)

do you want try other linux os distro in the top of the ubuntu linux os but with native performance not vm ? :)

for example debian testing that run natively above the ubuntu linux os :)

we can run a lot of other distro with it in native performance :)

it like vm but it has native performance . it like chroot but with more easy to create and deploy :)

native performance mean that the os will use all the hardware capabilities same as the host / server :)

it can be use for native cloud computing or cloud gaming .

yes we can with docker full os (docker with some capabilities like full gnu linux os natively)

we make simple git repo docker full os for us all :)

please try it or modify it for your own or improve it for all us benefits :)

Some suggestions:

I'd see if you can find someone to translate to English better.

On your GitHub page, there is no '6' as it just skips from 5 to 7.

That said, I've not tested this software. I'll leave that to those who might be interested. I can't vouch for the security in any way. Like always, when people post unsolicited software here, use your best judgment.

If it's one thing I hate it's cloud gaming, since it looks like the future might be where there is no more desktop gaming but only cloud gaming with only subscriptions. As for cloud computing goes most of the cloud computing I've seen are done in containers using Nvidia gpu's or just running the software directly on the server not evening needing a full os in the docker container. So I don't really see the advantage of this but it still looks like a cool project! Any reason you didn't also include Wayland?

Members online