devopss i

Nope.

Those skills can be handy, but they're absolutely not required.

In the given context, I have no idea what you're asking.

Why would they be handy skills to have? Because you'd have both skills in development and in operations (managing hardware and infrastructure). Those are excellent skills to have regardless of your chosen operating skills. Anyone with those skills will be able to do more with their devices than those of us who rely on software (and infrastructure) than others.

I think that's what you're asking but, at this point, I'm guessing. More than one-word responses are a good idea if you want better results.

In the given context, I have no idea what you're asking.

Why would they be handy skills to have? Because you'd have both skills in development and in operations (managing hardware and infrastructure). Those are excellent skills to have regardless of your chosen operating skills. Anyone with those skills will be able to do more with their devices than those of us who rely on software (and infrastructure) than others.

I think that's what you're asking but, at this point, I'm guessing. More than one-word responses are a good idea if you want better results.
Devopps is a best in a fuctur!?

From what I've seen most devops tools run on Linux so at least some basic Linux knowledge can be expected.

I've guessing their native language is not English. They are pretty hard to decipher. Especially with one word or short broken sentence responses.

Members online

Latest posts