deploy in docker?

Reaction score
Credits
Say I've a simple html application. Hello world. How do I deploy it in docker and run from browser? I've installed docker in centos 7 successfully. Please guide if there're any tutorials for it.

Last edited:

read the lot or just from step 5 it says CentOS 8, but it may be the same for C7

Check this getting started with nginx for Docker: https://www.nginx.com/blog/deploying-nginx-nginx-plus-docker/

This will give you an idea on how to start a web server on Docker and manage the content it serves, static in this example, and also an idea of how to interact with running containers (exposing ports to the host machine).

If you have an application server instead of a static web servers, the concepts are similar and it’s only the content management what would differ; in that case the image vendor / author should have a getting started sort of document like that.

thank you for your replies. I've decided to take bret fisher's udemy course on docker for learning it. Any other recommendations that you've got which're paid but affordable?

Members online