Delete Facebook?....FB starts encrypting links to prevent browsers from stripping trackers

Oh, I see. Well, that thing is still way too expensive for me to be able to afford in my country, not to mention the hardware requirements and I'm not willing to basically buy a small car (that's what the price equals in this part of the world), so I won't be virtually tracked anytime soon. Speaking of VR, not long ago I read somewhere an article stating that Suckerberg was gonna force people to login through VR only. Suckerberg's involvement in VR is another reason for me to say "No" to the it, even if it becomes affordable.
People are going to have eye problems and feel sweaty for sure...and then way it effects corporations might even be worse.

The eye problems are exactly the reason why I'll never buy Steam Deck or anything similar, I also don't play games on my phone. Because 1080p on a small screen is one thing, whereas 1080p on a large 21+ inch screen is something quite different. The larger the screen, the less the eye strain.

I've personally found myself becoming addicted to social media in general, so that's one reason why I abstain from it. Another reason is the politically-charged flame wars.

I've personally found myself becoming addicted to social media in general, so that's one reason why I abstain from it. Another reason is the politically-charged flame wars.
I wish it were easier to avoid those as deleting facebook. I banned myself from a movie forum because that got under my skin.

Staff online

Members online