Coming to a Desktop near you soon?

kc1di

Reaction score
Credits

Good article!

Do you know kc1di, does the new LMDE 6 come with kernel 6.2 or the new kernel 6.6?

Good article!

Do you know kc1di, does the new LMDE 6 come with kernel 6.2 or the new kernel 6.6?

LMDE6 comes with the 6.1 LTS kernel and it most likely will not be upgraded unless Debian bullseye is. It may be possible to install the 6.6 one yourself but have not tried it.

LMDE6 comes with the 6.1 LTS kernel and it most likely will not be upgraded unless Debian bullseye is. It may be possible to install the 6.6 one yourself but have not tried it.
Ok, good. Thanks for confirming it's kernel 6.1.
Don't really want to compile a new kernel right now:-

I have a usb drive ready to go with LMDE 6 Live however; I need to read the release notes for any know issues.

Are you running LMDE 6?

Ok, good. Thanks for confirming it's kernel 6.1.
Don't really want to compile a new kernel right now:-

I have a usb drive ready to go with LMDE 6 Live however; I need to read the release notes for any know issues.

Are you running LMDE 6?
I'm not running it at the moment. Have it installed at my sons house. only use it when I'm over there. using Kubuntu at the moment. Last time I was there it was working fine though. Here's the release notes.

I'm not running it at the moment. Have it installed at my sons house. only use it when I'm over there. using Kubuntu at the moment. Last time I was there it was working fine though. Here's the release notes.
Good information, thanks bro.

I'll read the release notes later on....got other stuff that needs mending.