Ubuntu İnstallation problem

Wait, if you're not familiar with torrents just try making a clean download all over again the same way you did it before. Yeah, it sucks, but delete the existing .iso and replace it with a new one.
I know how to torrent but I use IDM. Will this cause a problem?

It shouldn't, assuming it still downloads torrents and does error checking.

17132194485194459311729127639762.jpg

Again hello bro I did a clean installation unfortunately still the same error.

Well, I am out of ideas. Hopefully, someone else will have a suggestion or two.

From your screenshot of Ventoy, it appears you have successfully written mint 21 to the usb, to get it to install you must make sure you do not have windows quick-start or secure boot enabled, switch the machine off, put the usb in the slot, switch on whilst tickling the short boot key, if you do it right it will open the short boot menu, look down the list for the usb and open, it should then start to install.. READ MY HOW DO I GUIDE first, it is written with minimal technospeak and it has a link to find your short boot key,

From your screenshot of Ventoy, it appears you have successfully written mint 21 to the usb, to get it to install you must make sure you do not have windows quick-start or secure boot enabled, switch the machine off, put the usb in the slot, switch on whilst tickling the short boot key, if you do it right it will open the short boot menu, look down the list for the usb and open, it should then start to install.. READ MY HOW DO I GUIDE first, it is written with minimal technospeak and it has a link to find your short boot key,
Yes, I installed it with Ventoy yesterday, but the computer still shuts down and turns on like a wink.

I turned off secure boot and fast boot but still the same

Yes, I installed it with Ventoy yesterday, but the computer still shuts down and turns on like a wink.

I have had this happen with Ventoy before. Yet it doesn't happen on bare bones or VMs.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts