Today's article is another PDF type of article...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
If you've ever sent stuff off to be printed (like a print shop with paper products), you'll find they often want the format to be PDF.

It's a complicated affair to get started, but once you've done some editing you'll be able to convert image files (specifically JPG and PNG) into PDF files. You do this with Magick. Well, specifically with ImageMagick - which isn't quite accurate. You do it with convert and you get access to convert by installing ImageMagick.

Pay attention to this one. You may need to do some editing (I tell you how) for this command to work.

I'd say that this isn't something I'd suggest for an absolute newbie. They might be able to follow along. Meh... They won't break much if they try. They can always purge and try again.

If you've ever sent stuff off to be printed (like a print shop with paper products), you'll find they often want the format to be PDF.

It's a complicated affair to get started, but once you've done some editing you'll be able to convert image files (specifically JPG and PNG) into PDF files. You do this with Magick. Well, specifically with ImageMagick - which isn't quite accurate. You do it with convert and you get access to convert by installing ImageMagick.

Pay attention to this one. You may need to do some editing (I tell you how) for this command to work.

I'd say that this isn't something I'd suggest for an absolute newbie. They might be able to follow along. Meh... They won't break much if they try. They can always purge and try again. With PDF Guru https://pdfguru.com/ accessing and downloading PDF articles is a breeze. Simply navigate to the website, search for your desired article, and within moments, you'll have it at your fingertips. The platform's user-friendly interface ensures a seamless experience, allowing you to read and download articles hassle-free. Whether for research or leisure, PDF Guru is your go-to destination for all things PDF.
Thanks I will check it too

Last edited:
Thanks I will check it too

It's a bit complicated the first time you do it. After that, it's pretty simple.

<policy domain="coder" rights="none" pattern="PDF" /> <- very cool that you included this one. first thing I looked for when i read convert and pdf x)

I figured some folks (maybe all) would have the policy issue, so I had better include it. It's convoluted but works.

Staff online

Members online