whatsapp etc all down ?

That's basically homeschooling by my definition, except they need to know the official curriculum (which I'll teach them to question) so that they can attend highschool fully equipped (and they need to go to high school to get a taste of the real world socially -- high doesn't prepare you for much else, thank fck I had a part-time job in Q4 of Matric). As for teaching, I'm pretty much able to read & grasp a year's curriculum in a month or two. I have taught before to these kids who stayed with us in my mid teens (we were 3 families in a 2 bed house, lol) coz their teachers were jerk-offs and parents not the brightest of folk. So, I'm confident I can teach even highschool level, but I want my kids to attend a formal highschool to get a feel for dealing with the 90% of prats that make up society while they're still young enough not to get thrown in jail for busting a jaw or two.
We home schooled our two through High School and they now home school our Grand kids they have all done well without the Government's schools.

That's basically homeschooling by my definition, except they need to know the official curriculum (which I'll teach them to question) so that they can attend highschool fully equipped (and they need to go to high school to get a taste of the real world socially -- high doesn't prepare you for much else, thank fck I had a part-time job in Q4 of Matric). As for teaching, I'm pretty much able to read & grasp a year's curriculum in a month or two. I have taught before to these kids who stayed with us in my mid teens (we were 3 families in a 2 bed house, lol) coz their teachers were jerk-offs and parents not the brightest of folk. So, I'm confident I can teach even highschool level, but I want my kids to attend a formal highschool to get a feel for dealing with the 90% of prats that make up society while they're still young enough not to get thrown in jail for busting a jaw or two.

Because I don't want this to go off-topic, I'll PM you my response

Members online

Latest posts