The most functional technology browser, and vpn i can use in a linux OS with the same characteristics of the 2 previously mentioned softwares ?

elreydelaswasas1

Reaction score
Credits
Ineed that softwares thatt i meets theiir sminimumsystemr requirements based on mypc hardware specifications My pc Hardware Specifications: AMD Athlon XP proccesor family, AMD Athlon (tm) processor pc, Hewlett-Packard 0830h motherboard model, 1920.500 MHz cpu frequency, Cpu op-mode 32 bits, 1213476 kB RAM Memory,, NVIDIA Corporation C17 (Geforce4 MX IGP) gpu

Last edited:

In other words a browser that supports 32bit

32 bit browsers

firefox or opera

Use goodle or ddg....do your own searches.

What do you mean..."

its fine if it is cracked"​

??

We do not deal or make recommendations here relating to cracked software.

In other words a browser that supports 32bit

32 bit browsers

firefox or opera

Use goodle or ddg....do your own searches.

What do you mean..."

its fine if it is cracked"​

??

We do not deal or make recommendations here relating to cracked software.
okay no cracked software

Best suggestion....get another PC

One that supports 64bit, with plenty of ram (8gb minimum) and a SSD

good luck

Your question lacks some details.
What linux distribution are you using right now?
If you don't know the distribution you are using, paste and enter this command in your terminal. (Usually, you can open your terminal by pressing CTRL+ALT+T)

Code:
cat /etc/os-release

Almost all web browsers and VPN application available for Linux are very good. Most users use Firefox, but it's just based on your preferences. Brave, Vivaldi, Midori are some other popular web browsers used by Linux users. By doing a quick internet search you can find other web browsers like lynx, w3m, links, surf and even proprietary web browsers like MS Edge, google chrome are available for Linux.

Moving on to VPNs, are you willing to pay for a VPN service or are you looking for a free one (free as in free beer). (I suggest you to look for a paid one).
Proton VPN, Firefox VPN, Mullvad VPN, surfshark, express vpn are few services.

I use a vpn called Private Internet Access It's a good VPN but paid for. It's always worked for me on any Linux Distro I've used it on, how be it with some need to know what your doing. Proton VPN is also a good one. I use vivaldi browser most of the time the VPN is independent of the browser. Good luck in finding one that meets your needs. I might add that 32 bit is getting harder to find as most Distros and programs have moved to 64 bit and do not support 32 bit any longer.

i need to know what is the most funcitonal technological vpn and browser ii meet thehardware minimum requirements to run and thati meet the OS system requiermeents to run if i use in the most functonal technological linux OS my pc meets the minimum requierements to run based on my Pc specifications: AMD Athlon XP proccesor family, AMD Athlon (tm) processor pc, Hewlett-Packard 0830h motherboard model, 1920.500 MHz cpu frequency, Cpu op-mode 32 bits, 1213476 kB RAM Memory,, NVIDIA Corporation C17 (Geforce4 MX IGP) gpu; i am not using that pc right now when you say me theos i that fulfills my search cirterions i will use it

i need to know what is the most funcitonal technological vpn and browser ii meet thehardware minimum requirements to run and thati meet the OS system requiermeents to run if i use in the most functonal technological linux OS my pc meets the minimum requierements to run based on my Pc specifications: AMD Athlon XP proccesor family, AMD Athlon (tm) processor pc, Hewlett-Packard 0830h motherboard model, 1920.500 MHz cpu frequency, Cpu op-mode 32 bits, 1213476 kB RAM Memory,, NVIDIA Corporation C17 (Geforce4 MX IGP) gpu; i am not using that pc right now when you say me theos i that fulfills my search cirterions i will use it
Well mate, it's difficult to understand your need.
If you don't speak English , please consider translating from your language to English before posting.

It's not possible to help you until you reply to our questions. What is the current Operating system you are running?
My suggestion is use a good lightweight distribution like Antix Linux, Puppy Linux, Zorin Os Lite. All of these distributions provide a 32bit version.

Members online

Latest posts