Talking Heads like Max Headroom

APTI

Reaction score
Credits
I am trying to find an offline program that will create a Max Headroom like character that speaks what we input into it. It can be recorded and just play a file on que also so either option works. Live rendering or creates video file.

Rather unique request but anybody with good ideas?

I don't have any ideas. But.
I just had to open the thread, thought I was the only person around that remembered Max Headroom. :D

I was going to say... hire a talented friend who uses Blender or similar software that could do the various scenes of the head. Then create a video providing the sound. You or someone else do the voiceover so the "robot talks". This should have been trivial in an MMORPG.

Search for "female cartoon model 3d". That is just one example. All that's needed is the head, for a few hundred scenes of nodding, shaking, doing stuff with the eyes and mouth etc.

ROFLMAO I just thought about one of my favorite cartoon series I saw when smaller, "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe", with how some of the characters in the cartoon had their voices rendered. They used reverb and/or delay for the protagonist's voice so it sounded more powerful. Those audio effects were used an awful lot in there. To get a robotic-like voice, you want a delay with a fairly short buffer size (delay time), and high feedback (effect intensity). This is talk about music production and stuff like that and getting carried away...

Members online