Success!!..... :D

B

blackneos940

I won't go into the details, since you guys pretty much know what goes into MOST Linux Installation procedures..... :) Nevertheless....... :3 I.... I did a job, Installing Lubuntu in place of XP on this Catering guy's PC!..... He's in charge of this local Catering business, and XP was slow..... :) (But really, what'd you expect??..... ;)) So anyway, he uses QuickBooks online, so that was one less thing to tinker with..... :3 Also, I put VLC, LibreOffice, Bleachbit, and Python3-tk on there....... :D I got paid a little Money, as I had only charged 20 Dollars..... :) (But really, some people think I should charge 40, at least.....) Maybe I will..... :) But, it looks like my Business is taking OFF!..... :3 Man, I owe a lot to FOSS..... :3 Maybe I could donate some Cash, and soon, contribute Code..... Wait 'till it picks up, guys....... :3 This Red Phoenix will fly high!!..... :D Rising out of the ashes of Inner Suffering, I fly..... Oh, and I got a bottle of Wine..... I'm gonna' get smashed!!..... :3

Congratulations! It's always nice when you can make money with your technical skills!

And I'll have a toast with my beer to you and your wine!

Cheers! Really!

Congratulations! It's always nice when you can make money with your technical skills!

Cheers! Really!
Thanks..... :33 It was a hard swallow, to be honest, but I can feel it working....... 8D Also, I'll make a Program I think.... Though it likely won't compule correctly..... :3

Cheers! Really!
Wow, this song took forever to finsih..... :3

Oh my god, It's so hard to change directories..... D: Droppd my laptop too..... Ogod..... D: I'll signoff, before I run this sites search matadta

I hope you didn't toast "too much" !!! LOL
I downed the whole BOTTLE..... :3 Since I don't drink often, it hits me harder, too....... :3 I also played Minecraft and I'm surprised I didn't DIE!....... :3

I would recommend your charging at least $75.00 - $100.00 for the work. Price out what it would code if you took it to Geek Squad! A lot more! You are not charging anything for the Open Source software, only your knowledge and expertise!

Congratulations! Good luck with future installations!

I would recommend your charging at least $75.00 - $100.00 for the work. Price out what it would code if you took it to Geek Squad! A lot more! You are not charging anything for the Open Source software, only your knowledge and expertise!

Congratulations! Good luck with future installations!
Good point..... :3 And yeah, Geek Squad tends to overcharge..... XD Thanks for the advice, Mr. Penguin!..... :3

Latest posts