Some Sad News.....

B

blackneos940

Hey guys..... I'm back.... I've got some Tequila in my System, so bear with me.... Thank God for the "Delete" button..... I'm typing this on Xubuntu, because, FOSS is EVERYTHING to me..... :) Anyway.... My Dad died..... I went to his home to bury him, and to say my goodbyes..... You all know I'm a Spiritual person, but.... He isn't HERE..... even going by Quantum Pysics, it seems difficult to commiunicate on that level..... I just wanted to let you guys know why I've been away.... It was a long road trip..... Anyway..... I just want to thank you guys for being there for me, ok.....? I don't care if I believe in Heacen or not..... Life is far too short..... I'd rather not spend forever thingking about what I COULD have done here..... :) So, I, as always, will show ALL of you the most Love that I can possibly muster...... :') Friends FOREVER!!!..... :'D

There is no good time to lose a loved one, but just before Christmas is especially bad. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope that you and your family are coping okay. Wishing you and family Peace and Comfort in this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss. Glad your part of our community.:)

There is no good time to lose a loved one, but just before Christmas is especially bad. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope that you and your family are coping okay. Wishing you and family Peace and Comfort in this difficult time.
Thank you, buddy..... Apparently, I had TOO much Tequila..... :( My Mom woke up, somehow KNEW I had done that, and woke ME up, as I was barely breathing..... :( Yeah, Beer for me from now on..... :\

I'm a beer guy myself... with the belly to prove it! :D

But I hope that you will be smarter than I am!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I myself lost my father when I was only 2 1/2. I'm sure you have some great memories of good times you experienced with him. Never forget those good times.

My very sincere condolences to you and you family.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I myself lost my father when I was only 2 1/2. I'm sure you have some great memories of good times you experienced with him. Never forget those good times.

My very sincere condolences to you and you family.
Oh NO....... :'( I'm so sorry, buddy..... :'( Well..... I guess we BOTH have someone watching over us, then..... :') Also, do I EVER have some memories of times spent with him..... ;) I'll tell you all, one day..... :) I know Life can be unpredictable, but I'd be willing to bet that I'll be around long enough to tell you all those stories..... :D

I'm a beer guy myself... with the belly to prove it! :D

But I hope that you will be smarter than I am!
Yeah..... :) I like Summer Ale myself..... :D Also, I have a belly too, but that's just because I like to eat..... :3 Of course, I DO practice Moderation, but if you put a piece of Cheesecake (or 2) in front of me, I'll eat it..... :3 Also, I will..... :) I hardly EVER drink!..... :D

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts