snapshot of my installation

oui

Reaction score
Credits
I did install that weekend. A really big installation and I am happy. All did go well.

But I have different computers. One on the desk where I work. One near the television to receive TV from internet and connected with. An other little model ot those PC but with SIM card to connect through the phone provider when I am away. One in my sport room to look exactly the workouts and follow the rythmic (yoga ashtanga). And one in my workshop where I realize different constructions using freeCAD.

All are DELL computer not terribly different (size of the laptop, size of HD and RAM etc. Two are XT3 with touch screen (my actual main computer and the one near the TV because it can work fold as it is a transformer). Near the desktop and the main computer I have HD monitor with very much than 3000 pixel so that the low resolution of the XT3 is no problem.

But an horror would be to reinstall all that on the different computer. The installation is best (as the installation with Devuan is not so short as in Arch!).

But in Devuan, especially Refracta derivate, it would be possible within a few minutes to make a snapshot, and to reinstall on an other computer also within a few minutes (or not reinstall but start the fresh installation from 16 GB USB stick.

Is an equivalent way also in Arch possible?

Members online