Pop!_os 21.04 Audio devices changes with every reboot (HDMI Audio)

BlScOfDe

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,

if more info about my system is needed, i posted it already here.
Or just ask :)

I use my TV as audio device over HDMI connection but every time i reboot my machine, it changes to my onboard audio where nothing is attached to.
I've already installed Pulse Audio Configuration and set the HDMI device as default (selected the check mark next to it) and made sure nothing else is selected.

Today was the first day where the HDMI device vanished completely from the default settings menu. The only explanation would be that i turned off the TV for a long time while the PC was still running. It was back after a reboot, but again, i had to manually change it from the wrong device to HDMI.

Anything else i could try?

I use my TV as audio device over HDMI connection but every time i reboot my machine, it changes to my onboard audio where nothing is attached to.
Is onboard audio enabled in BIOS? It probably is. Try and disable that to see if that helps.

Is onboard audio enabled in BIOS? It probably is. Try and disable that to see if that helps.
Good suggestion. I tied that now and now it switches to my wireless headphones XD
I rly doesn't like my HDMI audio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts