Pairing Bluetooth Speaker With Bluetooth Manager in Linux Mint PROBLEM

davidd

Reaction score
Credits
Hey fellas

I am encountering a error when I attempt to Pair my new bluetooth speaker with the Bluetooth Manager in Linux Mint when I press connect it says connected successfuly and then gives me this error: Connection Failed: le-connection-abort-by-local anyone know what I can do to solve my pairing problem? Thanks guys

P.S

The person who solves my problem gets three hookers and a ham dog.

Have you tried completely deleting the original "pairing" ?

The simplest way I know of wold be to uninstall it via either software manager or synaptic package manager and reinstall again.

Synaptic may uninstall more completely....right click it and select mark for complete removal

"The simplest way I know of wold be to uninstall it via either software manager or synaptic package manager and reinstall again.
Synaptic may uninstall more completely....right click it and select mark for complete removal"

Hey Condobloke thanks for turning me on to the software mananager I started looking at a lot of apps and tools. So actually I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the software manager and unfortunatly pairing is not working. I don't know what else to try.

run the below in Terminal:

Rich (BB code):
sudo apt autoremove

That should ensure that all remnants are removed.

If that makes no difference, then I have no clue

Huh

Tried using the terminal with bluetoothctl command ran some commands from that article even tried connecting the bluetooth device from the terminal but still a no go. The only thing I have going is that the device is recognized by the system both in the terminal and in the bluetooth manager so its not an issue of recognizing the device the device is clearly recognized. Well im not sure where to go from here. I mean I can live without the bluetooth speaker pairing but out of principle I want to fix this issue.

Members online

Latest posts