Need instructions for MTK Client for linux

InvaderSumo

Reaction score
Credits
I'm trying to flash the boot loader for my Motorola G pure (2021) but Motorola doesn't allow flashing boot loader for that specific brand. but their is a work around ive read about for people who know what they're doing. In my case. I'm VERY unfamiliar with this. Its called the MTK Client, and all the tutorials provided are mostly windows (I don't like Windows OS obviously).

SOOOOOOOOOO I'm back LMAO :)

Is their anyone on this forum that knows how to install the MTK Client on Debian 12. & do those people know how to use it/ have they in the past used MTK Client to flash thebootloader of a Media-Tek device?

Thanks!

I noticed what you're researching so far it all but not simple stuff, there is ton of variables and potential gotchas that will make you stuck with this sort of stuff so make sure you read carefully all docs and instructions, don't hurry in anything.

See link below for MTK client:

I noticed what you're researching so far it all but not simple stuff, there is ton of variables and potential gotchas that will make you stuck with this sort of stuff so make sure you read carefully all docs and instructions, don't hurry in anything.

See link below for MTK client:

probably will make it a project.... im currently learning HTML and soon C...... the MTK Client is more difficult. sadly.

Staff online

Members online