[Lubuntu 14.04] Modem Manager GUI problem

B

balubeto

Hi

I installed Modem Manager GUI, on Lubuntu 14.04 to manage completely and properly even SMS with the Internet Key Onda Communication MT503HSA.

I have two accounts: one administrative and one standards.

In both acccount, when I use the key to access the Internet, I can receive the SMSs, but when I try to send them, I get the message:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error sending message

GDBus.Error:eek:rg.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Message.SmscAddressUnknown: SMSC address unknown
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How come?

Also, when I click on the Contacts tab, an information bar with the "Modem manager does not support modem conctats manipulation functions" message is displayed. How come? And yet if I click on the Devices tab, I get the model of my stick.

How come?

While, when the key is Offline:

1) From the Administrator account, I can send and receive the SMSs.

2) From a standard account, I can only receive them. When I try to send them, I still get the error message above.

How come?

Thanks

Bye

Members online