Looking to learn

J

Jose Orengo

Good afternoon, I am new to the linux enviorment and looking for the best interactive way to learn. Does anyone know of any free training labs that i can do. I can practice command line commands which i plan to do but i need senerio's to learn from so i understand why i am running some commands. One of my biggest issues with school they had me practice different tasks within windows and server os but did not get full understanding as to why it needed to be done. Not till i got to a active enviorment did i understand "Why"

Good afternoon, I am new to the linux enviorment and looking for the best interactive way to learn. Does anyone know of any free training labs that i can do. I can practice command line commands which i plan to do but i need senerio's to learn from so i understand why i am running some commands. One of my biggest issues with school they had me practice different tasks within windows and server os but did not get full understanding as to why it needed to be done. Not till i got to a active enviorment did i understand "Why"
Welcome to the community.
https://trueability.com/