Laptop

Pandeysubash464

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, I am from country Nepal. My name is Subash Pandey. And belongs from middle class family or lower class family. I have completed my Higher education and joined in University ( Bachelor in Information Technology and Management) . I have interest in the learning about Cyber Security System. But my family is not able to buy a laptop for me for it. But it's compulsory to have a laptop with students to practice or to complete assignments. What can i do any suggestions if you have please let me know. Thank you!

You can start a GoFundMe for a new laptop. Or get a job and buy one if you don't have a job already. I know where I live you can get a new laptop after your first or second paycheck.

You can start a GoFundMe for a new laptop. Or get a job and buy one if you don't have a job already. I know where I live you can get a new laptop after your first or second paycheck.
How can i verify in GoFundMe there is not any option for my country. And where can i get part time job suitable for me because I am currently studying. Hey helper guide me please

How can i verify in GoFundMe there is not any option for my country. And where can i get part time job suitable for me because I am currently studying. Hey helper guide me please
If it's not available for you then try something else. And you need to figure the job part out yourself, I don't live in your country or near you so I can't answer that.

Hello, I am from country Nepal. My name is Subash Pandey. And belongs from middle class family or lower class family. I have completed my Higher education and joined in University ( Bachelor in Information Technology and Management) . I have interest in the learning about Cyber Security System. But my family is not able to buy a laptop for me for it. But it's compulsory to have a laptop with students to practice or to complete assignments. What can i do any suggestions if you have please let me know. Thank you!
Hey, I can understand your situation. I'm from Sri Lanka. Just find a part time job, that's the only answer I can give you rn. It's gonna be very hard. There must be interest free students loans which are provided by government available in your country. Try to apply for one of them.
Other thing is there are lots of items around you. You probably don't even use most of them. post them online and theres hundreds of people who are willing pay for those items.
This might not be the answer you are looking for. but just don't do any illegal jobs and scams. have a great day

Members online