How to fix error in linux Package

narucalo

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, i am new to linux can someone help me with this error on how to set it back to normal.
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (main/Contents-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (main/Contents-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (non-free/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (non-free/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (non-free/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons (non-free/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (non-free/Contents-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (non-free/Contents-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (contrib/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (contrib/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (contrib/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons (contrib/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (contrib/Contents-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4
W: Target Contents-deb (contrib/Contents-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list:4

Can you share what's in this file: /etc/apt/sources.list

Please do what @f33dm3bits has asked about, as you have multiple duplicate repo source references, and perhaps duplicate source files. We can help you figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.

Members online