Hot diggety dog, I've DONE it!!!..... :D

B

blackneos940

So I looked up, on my Surface, how to re-enable the Chromebook Touchpad, after an Update, and it said to select an earlier Kernel version from the GRUB Menu, which I did!!..... And..... :D It's WORKING.....!!!..... :D Too bad I already nuked the .kde folder in an attempt to get the sucker to work..... ._. Ah well..... I'll be reinstalling Linux on my new 128GB SSD, which should be here soon..... :3 I can play Minecraft again..... AND BUILD GIANT OBSCENE SCULPTURES!!!..... :D Now the only issue I have left is when Linux utterly FREEZES with or WITHOUT extra space to Login with..... :)

So I looked up, on my Surface, how to re-enable the Chromebook Touchpad, after an Update, and it said to select an earlier Kernel version from the GRUB Menu, which I did!!..... And..... :D It's WORKING.....!!!..... :D Too bad I already nuked the .kde folder in an attempt to get the sucker to work..... ._. Ah well..... I'll be reinstalling Linux on my new 128GB SSD, which should be here soon..... :3 I can play Minecraft again..... AND BUILD GIANT OBSCENE SCULPTURES!!!..... :D Now the only issue I have left is when Linux utterly FREEZES with or WITHOUT extra space to Login with..... :)
Speaking of Minecraft, has anyone played Minetest.....? I still have a World Save backed up on my SD Card for my Kubuntu install..... :3 I just hope MS doesn't screw Mojang over like they did with Rare..... :(

Speaking of Minecraft, has anyone played Minetest.....? I still have a World Save backed up on my SD Card for my Kubuntu install..... :3 I just hope MS doesn't screw Mojang over like they did with Rare..... :(
Technically Microsoft owns Minecraft AFTER 1.8 I am setting up a mod pack for Minecraft and I will continue to use versions under Mojang's cover. So technically, Microsoft can't touch Minecraft until after 1.8. I want to see a TON of mods for 1.8.9(or whatever the last 1.8 release is) so I can put it in my mod pack.

Technically Microsoft owns Minecraft AFTER 1.8 I am setting up a mod pack for Minecraft and I will continue to use versions under Mojang's cover. So technically, Microsoft can't touch Minecraft until after 1.8. I want to see a TON of mods for 1.8.9(or whatever the last 1.8 release is) so I can put it in my mod pack.
Huh..... So what do you mean that Microsoft can't touch it.....? :( I can't wait for my new SSD..... :D 16GB in a Chromebook just isn't cutting it..... XD Even 32GB is better..... : D But man..... I have been trying to mod that game for a WHILE, now..... :( How do you even DO it.....? D:

Try your boot process different most freezes are caused by missing Files.

Huh..... So what do you mean that Microsoft can't touch it.....? :( I can't wait for my new SSD..... :D 16GB in a Chromebook just isn't cutting it..... XD Even 32GB is better..... : D But man..... I have been trying to mod that game for a WHILE, now..... :( How do you even DO it.....? D:
I have a netbook that has 160 GB. Not sure is it is SSD or not. Got it for free from one of my friends because it had a pirated version of windows. His loss... You need to mod Minecraft using Java.

Try your boot process different most freezes are caused by missing Files.
How do you make the Boot Process different.....? Also, after using Bleachbit (I determined that cleaning up the Browser Files is fine, but the memory cleanup thing causes issues), the Splash Screen didn't finish, and I got sent straight to the Desktop..... O.O Like, almost INSTANTLY..... : (

Members online