Hoping this is correct forum to post in...

well said !

I'd do it sooner....just in case skype or whatever throws in the towel
I should, but I have a lack of free time. Been at it 6 hours today, kinda brain dead now. And dialysis first thing in the morning that's 6 hours shot in the butt.

After 4 or 5 hours working on the new install I lose concentration and find it better to take a break.

Dialysys...Good Luck. Take Care

do you read ?....take a book?.....

I read books from my phone...carry it everywhere with me

It's more boring than anything..sitting in a chair for hours ...can't even pee. And I can't sleep in public.

do you read ?....take a book?.....

I read books from my phone...carry it everywhere with me
No, long story there. Back in high school we had mandatory reading...one was Great Expectations, never picked up a book after that.

No, long story there. Back in high school we had mandatory reading...one was Great Expectations, never picked up a book after that.
Phone has crap connection at dialysis center, even when connected to their Wi-Fi.
And very little eye candy.

ewww....don't blame you

I read books by Chris Ryan and L T Ryan....they are generally fast moving, thrillers, agents working undercover overseas, fighting with anyone who gets in their way.....

I can show you how to load them onto your phone in such a way that you do not need wifi to read them

You need wifi to get the books on there in the first place....but not to read them.

ewww....don't blame you

I read books by Chris Ryan and L T Ryan....they are generally fast moving, thrillers, agents working undercover overseas, fighting with anyone who gets in their way.....

I can show you how to load them onto your phone in such a way that you do not need wifi to read them

You need wifi to get the books on there in the first place....but not to read them.
I'd take you up on the offer, my sister is a hard core reader 2 books @ week.
Just tough concentrating, background noise is terrible, people hacking, and whining and such. Nurses preaching on how I need to change my diet...not happening after 70 years. Damage is done and won't repair itself.
Social Workers quizzing you, trying to make you stumble and look like a nutball who's all depressed...a regular circus.
But thanks for the offer.

Never had this happen to me...once you get everything right...might be a good idea to create an image of your system with either...Foxclone...Redorescue or Rescuezilla and a Timeshift snapshot too.
m1212.gif

Staff online

Members online