Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

Hi Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sam300, Apr 17, 2012.

1. sam300

sam300 Guest

Hello,

I am Sam and I am new to this forum. I don't have much knowledge about Linux as I am a beginner. I currently just know to run basic commands and setup Linux server. It is nice to meet all of you.

2. dale

dale Guest

Welcome to LF! :D What sort of server have you got?

3. DaReaper

DaReaper Guest

Hey Sam, Welcome to Linux Forum.

I'm a beginner too and i'm sure this forum will benefit you as much as it has benefited me. Hope you find a lot of useful stuff around here and have a nice time. :)

4. sam300

sam300 Guest

I got a dedicated server with CentOS installed.

5. Hello there, Sam! Welcome to this awesome community - well, I think it's pretty awesome, haha. I have been here for a week or so, I suppose, so I am still fresh. Feel free to dive right into conversations and see what kind of good information you will run across. If you are able to run a dedicated server, you may be answering a couple questions for me, haha. See ya around!

6. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Hi Sam!! and no worries. lots of people here are noobies. were not the only ones :)