Hello everyone

K

Kadfresh

I am new at using Linux, and new to this forum. I hope to learn from the Ubuntu Community. I am trying to get into IT and I heard that this is the language most servers speak, hence the reason I am in your humble abode. I have not yet taken the red pill nor the blue but I am willing to stick around and to learn a few things

I am new at using Linux, and new to this forum. I hope to learn from the Ubuntu Community. I am trying to get into IT and I heard that this is the language most servers speak, hence the reason I am in your humble abode. I have not yet taken the red pill nor the blue but I am willing to stick around and to learn a few things
Welcome, good sir....... :3 What Distro do you use.....? :)

Well I came straddling in on the back of this beast with two long horns, I tell you sir, the ride was not comfortable at all this beast kept hoping from one rock to another but at last we arrived on Mount Ubuntu, and what a view from up here

Well I came straddling in on the back of this beast with two long horns, I tell you sir, the ride was not comfortable at all this beast kept hoping from one rock to another but at last we arrived on Mount Ubuntu, and what a view from up here
Cool!..... :3 So you have shortly traveled the paths of other Distros before now.....? :)

Well, It's your humble abode too, now! welcome:p:)

Members online

Latest posts