Hello All!

S

samtheemo

I'm Sam and I joined this forum 2-3 days ago, and even though I'm not professional I want to share my knowledge with everyone!

I'm Sam and I joined this forum 2-3 days ago, and even though I'm not professional I want to share my knowledge with everyone!

Not professional what? Oh, you think most people who join a Linux group are professional IT workers.

No. The majority of us are just end-users. Enthusiasts.

You don't need a degree in computer science to use and enjoy Linux. Those in my local Linux users group are mostly average folks who got fed-up with Windows and wanted something better and more secure. We range from young students to retirees.

The modern Linux distro is as easy to use as any point-and-click operating system. And in some cases even easier. Anyone with a basic working knowledge of Windows can learn how to use Linux in a matter of minutes. The "learning curve" is a myth.

Hi!

hi all .. joining the board being a new and looking forward to it as there is a fair chance to discuss with you all guys on various topics keep arriving in forums here

Members online