Good Morning All

K

KMyers

Good Morning All,
I have been a long time lurker on these forums but decided to join in on the fun. My name is Keith I Myers and I have been a Linux user for several years. Aside from being a Linux Foundation Member, I am also the Ubuntu GNOME Marketing and Communications Lead. I am also very active in the Android Community and have been a blogger on several Android news sites over the past few years. During the day, I work as a Senior Software Engineer out of South Florida.

Fun Fact About Me : I was one of the very first Google Glass owners and have owned my pair for over a year and a half.

Good Morning All,
I have been a long time lurker on these forums but decided to join in on the fun. My name is Keith I Myers and I have been a Linux user for several years. Aside from being a Linux Foundation Member, I am also the Ubuntu GNOME Marketing and Communications Lead. I am also very active in the Android Community and have been a blogger on several Android news sites over the past few years. During the day, I work as a Senior Software Engineer out of South Florida.

Fun Fact About Me : I was one of the very first Google Glass owners and have owned my pair for over a year and a half.
Welcome aboard Keith, Good to have you here!:)

Welcome aboard Keith! I'm sure with your credentials people are going to be picking your brain with regards to Ubuntu :)

Members online