daily linux problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's dial it back a little, please.

Angry words will not solve the way the OP is and behaves.

Thanks.

Wizard

apti - okay okay okay i'll be a linux babysitter, fine you win. so it looks that libreoffice is the culprit...which libreoffice settings do you want me to check

thx

apti - okay okay okay i'll be a linux babysitter, fine you win. so it looks that libreoffice is the culprit...which libreoffice settings do you want me to check

thx
you really do need to drop the attitude. people here are trying to help you. what libre office component is running and taking up the RAM? How much change is there and over what time period? Remember that the system monitor is not to just see who is taking the most RAM at the time but to see what process is increasing RAM when it should not.

the useless task manager doesn't tell me which component of libre is running.

the useless task manager doesn't tell me which component of libre is running.
so you can't tell me yourself if it was writer? calc? or one of the other things? Your eyes and memory do not work? Are you just looking and saying what is using the most resource? or do you see Libre increasing the resource use even when it just sits? Just because it is using more than the others does not make it the culprit. The one that increases resource use constantly over hours or maybe a day is the cultprit. I asked you to tell me how it behaves not just if it uses alot of resources.

I explained this once already but clearly I must explain again.

Are you understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth?

@APTI and others - the OP is taking an enforced break for a few weeks, locking this thread for now.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts