can i immediately install os such as linux for example after use DBAN to wipe all my data ?

Doc Snuck

Reaction score
Credits
Hello eveyone, good evening. thank you to ready and give time. im newbie on this forums and wanna use linux. just wanna ask some opinions. can i immediately install OS such as linux for example after use DBAN to wipe all my data. recently my laptop asus version K55VD use windows 10 and might be to heavy on the latest update and i got bluescreen on my laptop. i dont know how to fix it. i already use repair automatic on windows 10 bios. but the automatic repair cant fix this action. im already try boot bios and use usb flash driver wanna reinstalled windows 10 but not functional. my last opinions i wanna use DBAN because its simple than anything that i try and i wanna install linux OS after use DBAN. can or not install OS Linux after use DBAN ? recently windows 10 is very sucks and the updated was heavier than linux. making much trouble on my system. i wanna welcome linux in my life. help me please.

Yes you can.
The drive you wiped with DBAN will likely need to be formatted & re-partitioned but the installer application of your Linux distro of choice should offer to do this during the installation process.

Yes you can.
The drive you wiped with DBAN will likely need to be formatted & re-partitioned but the installer application of your Linux distro of choice should offer to do this during the installation process.
Okay. Thank you for helping me. Nice opinions. Thank you so much.

Members online

Latest posts