[too complicated, so closing] being tracked by chrome

Anymore I don't worry about who knows what as they already have what they want or need about me it's just a matter of when whoever decides to use it.
The three letter agencies and Google and Facebook know everything about you, there is no hiding. Your base belongs to them!
Well, I figured out long ago that trying to make yourself invisible is just totally pointless.
You guys are no fun, to give up so easily on your privacy is unacceptable.

It's true you won't hide 100% but you can reduce amount of data they collect about you, and that alone is the driving force why I still care about privacy, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I wish to be able to dump google search engine and YT for something else, but no viable candidate exists sadly.

I'm all for privacy and I do care about privacy, I was just making a joke about the state of privacy.

Anymore I don't worry about who knows what as they already have what they want or need about me it's just a matter of when whoever decides to use it.

It's true you won't hide 100% but you can reduce amount of data they collect about you, and that alone is the driving force why I still care about privacy, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I wish to be able to dump google search engine and YT for something else, but no viable candidate exists sadly.
I can't speak for @f33dm3bits or @MikeWalsh but I'm old and just don't care who knows I have hemorrhoids and what I use for them. :p :D

Staff online

Members online