Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

Adobe Flash Player issue

Discussion in 'General Linux' started by smartalgorithm, May 23, 2012.

1. Hello everybody :)

i just noticed that adobe flash player plugin for mozzila firefox can not play the game on facebook, called <<World Poker Club>>... it loads and stops with an error... in windows all is okey. please, who have facebook account, check this and give av advice what can i do.
    thank you :)

2. i know it, but only this game is not playable and on all browsers in linux including google chrome...
    :(

3. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeC Guest

I always play that game with no problems. Try re-installing adobe flash player and see what it do but it shouldn't be giving you problems.

4. it doesn't help :(
    you know, its not woriking neither on my laptop nor on my PC,,, it doesnt work on any linux i tried....
    maybe it is because of my flash player verison? it is the latest version,,, i remember that that game was playable earlier on ubuntu 11.04.... since some updates in 11.10 it is broken,,,,v :(

5. keylogger

keylogger Guest

hey i think you should try to reinstall flash player because i havn't such type of problem. yeah i think you are right may be its not compatible with ubuntu 11.10