A short term devops course(worth <30hrs of curriculum)?

balenshah

Reaction score
Credits
As I said in my previous post, I'm learning RHCSA, LPIC etc.
I will practice 257 questions of RHCSA, understand them. Along with Nehra Classes RHCSA course.
I will practice 1200 questions from LPIC practice questions.
The goal is to ensure I know short tricks as well as concepts of Linux.
But this is a long term plan. I have allocated about 1 year for this along with my job.
In the meantime, I want to do some short term courses. Few things I want to learn are as follows.

1) DSA

2) Competitive Programming

3) ccna

4) Operating System (College Course Relearn I mean)

5) ??

6) Do 55 DOM Projects course BY Laurence Svikis on udemy

7) CSS

8) ??

9) Singing

10) Writing

11) Learn Docker

12) Learn Kubernetes

13) Github

14) Redis

15) nginx

16) jenkins

17) aws

18) bash scripting

19) tomcat, apache etc
Which of these things could be learn in basics in 30 hrs curriculum. I don't mean learn under 30 hrs. A 30hrs curriculum would take me 150 hrs to just complete it by learning properly the course.

Please recommend.

As I said in my previous post, I'm learning RHCSA, LPIC etc.
I will practice 257 questions of RHCSA, understand them. Along with Nehra Classes RHCSA course.
I will practice 1200 questions from LPIC practice questions.
The goal is to ensure I know short tricks as well as concepts of Linux.
But this is a long term plan. I have allocated about 1 year for this along with my job.
In the meantime, I want to do some short term courses. Few things I want to learn are as follows.

1) DSA

2) Competitive Programming

3) ccna

4) Operating System (College Course Relearn I mean)

5) ??

6) Do 55 DOM Projects course BY Laurence Svikis on udemy

7) CSS

8) ??

9) Singing

10) Writing

11) Learn Docker

12) Learn Kubernetes

13) Github

14) Redis

15) nginx

16) jenkins

17) aws

18) bash scripting

19) tomcat, apache etc
Which of these things could be learn in basics in 30 hrs curriculum. I don't mean learn under 30 hrs. A 30hrs curriculum would take me 150 hrs to just complete it by learning properly the course.
Enterprise software development https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/enterprise-software-development offers a multitude of benefits crucial for businesses aiming for efficiency and growth. It provides tailor-made solutions addressing specific organizational needs, enhancing workflow automation, and boosting overall productivity. Custom-built enterprise software ensures scalability, adapting seamlessly to evolving business requirements while maintaining data security and integrity. Collaboration and communication improve through centralized systems, fostering teamwork and informed decision-making. Moreover, such software often integrates with existing infrastructure, reducing operational costs and streamlining processes. With enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities, enterprises gain valuable insights for strategic planning. Ultimately, investing in enterprise software development yields long-term advantages, fortifying competitiveness and fostering innovation within the business landscape.
Technical Skills:

DSA: Crash Course on Data Structures and Algorithms (3-5 hours) - Focus on fundamental concepts like arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, sorting, and searching.
Competitive Programming: Introduction to Competitive Programming (5-8 hours) - Learn basic problem-solving techniques and practice on platforms like HackerRank or LeetCode.
Operating System (Basics): Crash Course on Operating Systems (3-5 hours) - Refresh your understanding of core concepts like processes, memory management, scheduling, and file systems.
Docker: Docker for Beginners (5-8 hours) - Get started with Docker basics like images, containers, volumes, and networks.
Git: Git Essentials (2-3 hours) - Learn how to use Git for version control and collaboration.
Bash Scripting: Bash Scripting for Beginners (5-8 hours) - Automate tasks and manage files with Bash scripting basics.

Last edited:

Members online