oracle linux server monitor

cessenati

Reaction score
Credits
Hi!
It is the first time that I enter a community and I have a very important question. I need to monitor my Linux processor.

I have a: Oracle linux server and I have virtual machines in "VirtualBox"
I have another server in Centos, but there I use the Gnome Monitor tool, where it shows me the use of the processor of each virtual machine that I have there, I would like to know if it also exists for Oracle Linux Server?

Oracle Linux is binary compatible with Centos/RHEL so it should be in the repositories. I think this is what you are looking for: gnome-system-monitor.x86_64 : Process and resource monitor

Oracle Linux is binary compatible with Centos/RHEL so it should be in the repositories. I think this is what you are looking for: gnome-system-monitor.x86_64 : Process and resource monitor
Hello excuse me. I have a question, if I upgraded my Oracle Linux, will I have to restart it?

After a kernel update you have to reboot your machine in order to boot into the new kernel. You can install yum-utils to then check with the command needs-restarting -r which packages require a reboot after having updated your system.

Members online