Looking for linux with jast RDP client for old computers

barakkadosh

Reaction score
Credits
hii i have old computers and i need linux just with RDP client to connect to microsoft server
i tray with linux lite but this operation system the user can do more then just open rdp
i am new with linux

From what you described in your first post it seems like you are looking for a Linux rdp client, so sp331yi gave you a link to some popular ones with a description of each. I use freerdp, it's a commanline rdp client. If you are looking for a GUI rdp client try some of the ones from the link sp331yi linked.

Last edited:
From what you described in your first post it seems like you are looking for a Linux rdp client, so sp331yi gave you a link to some popular ones with a description of each. I use freerdp, it's a commanline rdp client. If you are looking for a GUI rdp client try some of the ones from the link sp331yi linked.
10x for replay
i am lookin for linux for old computers very old 32bit and in the linux i want jast rdp client
if you have some tutorial to install linux 32bit and after install linux install the rdp and remove everithing from the desktop and start menu
i want the user jast see the rdp connection that all
can i found this ?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts