How does one determine what things run Linux...?

B

blackneos940

Aside from the standard PC's and Tablets/Smartphones which run various Linux Flavors, how do people find out if a modern Washer or Dryer runs Linux.....? :) How about a Microwave or a modern TV.....? : D Apparently, even a PACEMAKER runs Linux..... (Can you IMAGINE getting a BSOD [albeit without a screen, of course] on a Pacemaker, if it ran Windows.....? O.O) ..... Anyway, part of the reason why I ask this is because I'm getting a Colonoscopy, because of a stomach condition..... Does the Camera run Linux.....? :3 Man, I'm nervous.....

Code:
def probing(nervous):

nervous = "scared"

Adam = nervous

if Adam == nervous:

print ("Eff this. I'm out of here!!")

:(

why does it matter if it runs Linux? Linux isn't really prone to virii so you won't have to worry much about contracting something. Also, Linux can be very very lightweight, unlike Windows, so, you probably won't feel a thing. Lastly, could you imagine if it was running Windows and it broke? You would have broken glass in your insides. You would be bleeding out your ass for a while. Well, at least you would own the hospital afterward.

why does it matter if it runs Linux? Linux isn't really prone to virii so you won't have to worry much about contracting something. Also, Linux can be very very lightweight, unlike Windows, so, you probably won't feel a thing. Lastly, could you imagine if it was running Windows and it broke? You would have broken glass in your insides. You would be bleeding out your ass for a while. Well, at least you would own the hospital afterward.
Nah..... :3 I could NEVER ruin people's day like that, what with taking away the Hospital from them..... : > BTW, I had it, and was out for the whole thing..... :D Yay.....! :D I was just wondering in general whether it ran Linux, 'cuz people claim pretty much EVERYTHING does, but I'm not sure HOW people find this stuff out..... :\ Also, if the Camera DID run Windows, it would get a BSOD, and well..... :D :( UGH..... >.<

Members online

Latest posts