Maybe light at the end of the tunnel for Nvidia users

kc1di

Reaction score
Credits

Should I be afraid now that I noticed your signature? Should I be scared that I can read some it?
lol it's meant as a joke and to tell new to Linux users not to use Kali.

lol it's meant as a joke and to tell new to Linux users not to use Kali.
I was laughing! But then I looked at the thread about the server, cryptominers ports, hash somethings or others, kiddy somethings... I saw all that "code-speak". Well I started to worry. Maybe I accidentally saw your signature, maybe I shouldn't be able to to make sense of it. Maybe if anyone knows I think I understand some of it I might have to go underground...

Is my paranoia apparent yet? I put black tape over the camera lens on my phone.

But most of all...

People like me are going to be curious! I already checked it out. But don't worry. It will be some time before I jump into any of that.

I forgot to put the back over the lens on this laptop. You're not looking at me right now are you?

Actually it's a tablet. Now I'm really starting to worry...

You know what? Now I'm upset. I just find out about what this "Mr Robot" is all about.

13 episodes???

I don't have time for this! I'm moving 1,200 miles away in a few days!

You know what? Now I'm upset. I just find out about what this "Mr Robot" is all about.

13 episodes???

I don't have time for this! I'm moving 1,200 miles away in a few days!
Save it for a time when you do have time, but it's 4 seasons which is 45 episodes in total.

If you have a redhat subscription, this is in the private repos. It's not an RPM, you have to compile it with a rust compiler.
A lot of stuff doesn't work right yet, texturing isn't all there, shading isn't all there. But if you all you want is frames per second, it's not bad. Just as fast as the Nvidia binary from Nvidia.

Members online

Latest posts