I Customised My Terminal.

bob466

Reaction score
Credits
Last week after 9 years of running Linux Mint Cinnamon...I got this idea to change the look of my Terminal.
m1436.gif

Don't know why it took so long...not something I've wanted to do but I saw this...and gave it a try.
https://linuxways.net/mint/spice-up...ng-font-type-size-and-color-in-linux-mint-20/
Before...
1711764049685.png

After...
1711764092884.png

Hasn't changed much but it's something to know.
m1212.gif

You're getting all adventurous there, Bob

You're getting all adventurous there, Bob

Well since Mint Cinnamon doesn't brake or we have any problems...you do get bored after a while.
m01101.gif

True !!

Last week after 9 years of running Linux Mint Cinnamon...I got this idea to change the look of my Terminal.
m1436.gif
After I migrated to Linux (Mint at first, but not anymore, not for 5 years), one of the first things I did was to customize my terminal and it looks the same way for the past 9 years (I migrated to Linux in 2015).

Picture_created_01-04-2024_06-00-26.png

After I migrated to Linux (Mint at first, but not anymore, not for 5 years), one of the first things I did was to customize my terminal and it looks the same way for the past 9 years (I migrated to Linux in 2015).

View attachment 19189

Very nice.
m1212.gif

m1436.gif

Don't know why it took so long...not something I've wanted to do but I saw this...and gave it a try.
https://linuxways.net/mint/spice-up...ng-font-type-size-and-color-in-linux-mint-20/
Before...
View attachment 19147
After...
View attachment 19148

Hasn't changed much but it's something to know.
m1212.gif
As you probably know, I'm a baby when it comes to Linux knowledge. But it didn't take me long to figure out how to change the terminal. My old eyes were having a grand ole time trying to distinguish between a comma and a period with the installed font. I forget what font I switched to. But the difference is night and day!

Members online