About Those Linux Shirts...

Sherri is a Cat

Credits
I'm getting this one.

1712730456813.png

Has anyone bought one yet?

I'm about to order mine and was wondering if they are true to size. I can deal with a little too big but not a little too small. Sending things back is a pain. It would also be an expense for the forum.

*I was a professional fund raiser so I know how all of that works.

Maybe in a few weeks for me, but I'll have to check sizes with my US friends first, because sizes in Australia are likely different.

Oops, I just saw that I can't return a shirt because of sizing issues. I'm going with large. 100% cotton, jersey weave.

If it's too big, I leave it in the dryer extra long.
If it's too small, I'll ask for some ideas...

It's pet friendly. I have 1 black cat with four personalities. 1 tabby with 3 personalities, 1 Siamese and 1 longhaired torti.

Cats have a different personality for each of their nine lives (*). Apparently Blackie has burned through five of his already.

*) I made that up

Cats have a different personality for each of their nine lives (*). Apparently Blackie has burned through five of his already.

*) I made that up

It's like this....

I have more cats than I'm allowed. Since all the black cats look the the same to other people, I let them think I only have one black cat instead of four...

It's like this....

I have more cats than I'm allowed. Since all the black cats look the the same to other people, I let them think I only have one black cat instead of four...
I might have to plagiarize that page from your playbook when (if) the BDE explodes in a few weeks... though we're not really hoping for -any- monochrome pups. ;)

Back