My first posting

W

williamxaviers

I am William Xavier and I have just joined this community and thought to introduce myself with all the members of this community. I wish a warm greetings to all of the members and hope to contribute as much as I can for this forum. I also hope that I will be accepted by everyone in this community. Thanks and regards.

Welcome to Linux forums there are many great individuals here - I am sure you will fit in just fine.

Welcome to Linux forums there are many great individuals here - I am sure you will fit in just fine.

Thanks Darwin for welcoming me in this community. I am honored. Indeed I know there are many great individuals in here, one of whom has welcomed me i,e you. I hope to get some sort of help from you in the future regarding any problems. Thanks again.

Hey there William - welcome to the linux forum!

Oh great ! A welcome note to a new member directly from the administrator increases the respect of a person in his own eyes. I am delighted to that I have been noticed here, by the admin. Thanks so much Rob for showing your trust on me and I am encouraged through you note.

Hello William, welcome to LF. :)

Hey Dale ! Thanks buddy for welcoming me in this community. It means not only the administrators but great members also keep noticing for the newly joined ones. I have also learned from this thing that every existing member should welcome to every new members of the forum. Thanks again for your concern.

Hi there William , I really hope you will enjoy your time here. This is an really interesting community, I hope you will agree with me :)!

Hi William and welcome to the forum! I'm
New here as well. Hope to see you around!

Members online