Fastly repositories

gillsman

Reaction score
Credits
I have decided to help out by becoming a beta tester for the new fastly repository by changing my software sources main to fastly.linuxmint.io Is anyone else doing this, I'm uncertain if once the testing is over if I have to change back to the server I was using previously & when will I know when to do this, it's working fine for me at the moment not that I've noticed a difference, just wondering what others think.
For those that haven't seen it, the details are on the latest Linux mint blog ~ https://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=4671

Hi, do you know if we have to change our sources back again at the end of testing & do they let us know when, or if it's adopted full time do we just keep those settings
If you follow Clem's blog it should all be there when they decide.
There may also be a post on the Liinux Mint forums under the announcements thread.

Changing back, if it is ever necessary, is as simple as clicking on "Restore the Default Settings"

....and then click ok down the bottom of the page

From that point you would be able to set the sources to wherever you had them originally

i think the fastly arrangement will become permanent, and such case Clem will give instructions in the blog.

Changing back, if it is ever necessary, is as simple as clicking on "Restore the Default Settings"

....and then click ok down the bottom of the page

From that point you would be able to set the sources to wherever you had them originally

i think the fastly arrangement will become permanent, and such case Clem will give instructions in the blog.
Sounds good to me, I'm sure if successful it will be permanent, in the meantime we have Mint 22 to look forward to

Moving this to the Linux Mint subforum as Fastly is purely Mint related.

Avagudweegend

Wizard

Staff online

Members online