You wanna hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a very GOOD Hacker..... :) I'm still trying to build a useful Python Program..... :D

linux.jpg

I can be a noob level hacker, but my skills are rusty because I don't do it enough. (Installs Kali Linux)

Also like blackneos940, I should really learn a programming language. At most, I can just do a rudimentary BASH script.

Unfortunately, I'm spending all my time on certifications that I think have questionable value, but HR people want to see the expensive pieces of paper.

yep i formatted my hD because i had too much 3rd party junk but linux is not junk and have fun peeps if you do some Smartrdarw

Assault can be installed as an OS, or just added as an additional Repo to Arch.

There is a similar project called Black Arch, but I think Assault appears more organized.

http://blackarch.org/

Both are nice. I just wish that when you installed Arch Assault as a repo it added desktop entries...

I'll admit that I've installed ZIM Wiki to keep track of CLI tools I have that are not added to the application menu. I also plan to use it to keep track of directions.

I'll admit that I've installed ZIM Wiki to keep track of CLI tools I have that are not added to the application menu. I also plan to use it to keep track of directions.
Aww, you changed your Profile Pic..... :< blackneos is sad..... :'<

I can be a noob level hacker, but my skills are rusty because I don't do it enough. (Installs Kali Linux)

Also like blackneos940, I should really learn a programming language. At most, I can just do a rudimentary BASH script.

Unfortunately, I'm spending all my time on certifications that I think have questionable value, but HR people want to see the expensive pieces of paper.

You should do Python..... :3 But, as BASH IS a Language (I think, if those UNIX tapes on YouTube are correct), then you can BASH HR with a Script, alright..... :3 Every time I hear someone talk about HR, I think of Catbert from Dilbert..... :) Y'know, someone who acts like a friend, but secretly delights in the misery of others..... :D

Good point, I have thought of eventually tackling Python.

For now, I'm dabbling in Arch Assault though. Also playing with a VPN service bouncing my connection everywhere lol.

Good point, I have thought of eventually tackling Python.

For now, I'm dabbling in Arch Assault though. Also playing with a VPN service bouncing my connection everywhere lol.

Yeah..... :) It was fun using Kali my first time, though..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online