World ofWarships (non-steam)

BigBadBeef

Reaction score
Credits
I would like to get the non-steam version of World of Warships installed. I have a non-steam account and any progress I've made on it is on that particular account which cannot be migrated.

Unfortunately, as I am looking up for any data in regards to World of Warships, the only answer I always manage to find is "just install the steam version, bro!".

Can someone shed some information on the matter?

Have you tried installing it using Wine? I did so about a year ago.

And you didn't trigger any cheat protection software at the time you did it? I mean, if that thing trips, it alerts an admin and I could my account perma-banned for it.
Obviously I don't want that to happen...

And you didn't trigger any cheat protection software at the time you did it? I mean, if that thing trips, it alerts an admin and I could my account perma-banned for it.
Obviously I don't want that to happen...
I am not a fan of World of Tanks (WOT), so I didn't play it for long. I think I only tried the PVE mode so I could join my friend in Co-op PVP. I only played about five PVP matches. However, it's worth noting that there is always a chance of getting banned when playing on Linux, even if you are using Steam. Therefore, if you don't want to take the risk, it might be best to avoid playing online games on Linux altogether.

Members online