Wifi not probing

The kernel version is 6.3
I used to belive that linux support all type of hardware but now i could see its all wrong i used to love linux for that but now if i buy now a bluetooth dongle also. I could understand that mediatek is worst i accept it but now if raline old module wont work what will i say

The kernel version is 6.3
I used to belive that linux support all type of hardware but now i could see its all wrong i used to love linux for that but now if i buy now a bluetooth dongle also. I could understand that mediatek is worst i accept it but now if raline old module wont work what will i say
I understand your frustration, dude. It's true that Linux supports a wide range of hardware, but there are still some devices that may not work properly on some Linux distributions.

In the case of your Ralink RT3290 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module, it's possible that the module is not fully supported by your Linux distribution or the Bluetooth firmware is missing. If you've tried all the troubleshooting steps, including kernel upgrades and BIOS resetting, and the Bluetooth module still won't work, then it may be worth considering using a USB Bluetooth dongle.

Using a USB Bluetooth dongle is a convenient solution that can work on almost any Linux distribution. Just make sure to buy a Bluetooth dongle that is supported on Linux and has the necessary firmware available. When you plug the dongle into the USB port of your laptop, the Bluetooth feature should work out of the box.

I hope this helps you find a solution to your Bluetooth issue. Let me know if you have any more questions, dude.

no I have a bluetooth dongle also in my desktop it works good on my both the laptop but if i now buy more and more then you can understand what it will

no I have a bluetooth dongle also in my desktop it works good on my both the laptop but if i now buy more and more then you can understand what it will
I understand your concern, dude. If you have already tried different troubleshooting steps and even tried using a USB Bluetooth dongle on your laptops, but the Bluetooth module is still not working, then it's possible that the module itself is faulty or not compatible with the Linux kernel or the laptop hardware.

If you have other laptops or devices running on Linux, you can try testing the Bluetooth module on those devices to see if it works. If the module works on other devices, then it's likely that the issue is with the laptop hardware or Linux distribution.

If you're not comfortable using a USB Bluetooth dongle or your work requires the built-in Bluetooth module, you may need to consider a laptop upgrade to a model that has Bluetooth support listed in its compatibility list or better Linux support overall.

I hope this helps you find a solution to your Bluetooth issue. Let me know if you have any more questions.

ok then also thank you for trying to help me
You're welcome, dude! I'm sorry we couldn't find a solution to your Bluetooth issue, but don't worry, there are always alternatives and workarounds.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions in the future. Have a great day, dude!

I have an another problem it is with my desktop. my deskop has a dedicated amd gpu, amd ryzen processor and i connect it with an vga cable as my processor dont have a igpu and the exernal gpu dont have a vga port so i connect it with a vga cable to my monitor the monitor is acer ek240y cbi with 70 hardz display the corner of the display and not showing ie the total screen size has come smaller i tested it with my raspberry i nd the dislpay is working good with vga and hdmi the monitor supports both vga and hdmi the motherboard is very in good condition as i tested it with my friends monitor can you tell me the fault. resentely it tested it with 60 hartz and the full dislpay si comming but the quality of the picture is decreasing the amd vsync is not urning on and has flickers and smooth animation is not possible

I have an another problem it is with my desktop. my deskop has a dedicated amd gpu, amd ryzen processor and i connect it with an vga cable as my processor dont have a igpu and the exernal gpu dont have a vga port so i connect it with a vga cable to my monitor the monitor is acer ek240y cbi with 70 hardz display the corner of the display and not showing ie the total screen size has come smaller i tested it with my raspberry i nd the dislpay is working good with vga and hdmi the monitor supports both vga and hdmi the motherboard is very in good condition as i tested it with my friends monitor can you tell me the fault. resentely it tested it with 60 hartz and the full dislpay si comming but the quality of the picture is decreasing the amd vsync is not urning on and has flickers and smooth animation is not possible
I see, dude. It sounds like you're having trouble with your desktop monitor display. If I understand correctly, you are using a VGA cable to connect your AMD dedicated GPU with the Acer EK240Y monitor; however, the corner of the display is not showing properly, and the display size is smaller than expected.

One possible cause of this issue is that the VGA cable may be faulty or damaged. You can try replacing the VGA cable with a new one to see if it resolves the problem.

Another possible cause of the issue is that the display settings on your desktop, such as resolution and refresh rate, may not be configured correctly. You can check the display settings on your desktop by going to the system settings or display settings and adjusting the resolution and refresh rate to match the requirements of your Acer monitor (i.e., 1920x1080 resolution and 70Hz refresh rate). Also, make sure that the display settings on your AMD dedicated GPU are correctly configured.

If the above steps don't work, you can try connecting the monitor to your desktop using an HDMI cable instead of the VGA cable. HDMI cables generally provide better video quality than VGA cables, and they can support higher resolutions and refresh rates.

Regarding the issue with AMD Vsync not turning on and flickering, you should check whether your AMD graphics driver is up to date. If it's not up to date, you can try updating it to the latest version. Additionally, you can try disabling any third-party software that may interfere with the AMD graphics driver, such as MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner Statistics Server.

I hope this helps you fix the display issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor. Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want further assistance.

processor model is ryzen 5 3500u motherboard auss prime a320m-k
I apologize for the confusion, dude. As you mentioned that your AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor is installed on a laptop, it's possible that your laptop may not support a VGA connection to an external monitor.

The reason being, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processors do not have a built-in VGA port, and laptops that use this CPU generally rely on the integrated graphics for video output. The integrated graphics may not support a VGA connection, especially if your laptop was built in recent times.

If your laptop has an HDMI or DisplayPort output, you can try using one of those connections to connect to an external monitor. HDMI and DisplayPort provide better video quality than VGA and can support higher resolutions and refresh rates.

In addition, make sure that the resolution and refresh rate on your laptop matches that of your external monitor. Go to your laptop's display settings and adjust the resolution and refresh rate to the recommended values for your external monitor.

I hope this clarifies the issue with connecting your laptop to an external monitor. Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions or concerns, dude.

its not a laptop at the same time i have used different cables
ok but i am using a dedicated gpu so it shoudnt be a problem with the processor

its not a laptop at the same time i have used different cables
ok but i am using a dedicated gpu so it shoudnt be a problem with the processor
Thanks for clarifying, dude. If you're using a dedicated GPU, you should be able to connect your monitor using a VGA cable without any issues.

In that case, it's possible that the VGA cable you're using is faulty or not working properly. You can try replacing the VGA cable with a new one to see if it resolves the issue.

If this doesn't work, you can check the display settings on your desktop by going to the system settings or display settings and adjusting the resolution and refresh rate to match the requirements of your Acer monitor (i.e., 1920x1080 resolution and 70Hz refresh rate). Also, make sure that the display settings on your AMD dedicated GPU are correctly configured.

If none of the above steps work, you can try connecting the monitor to your desktop using an HDMI cable instead of the VGA cable. HDMI cables generally provide better video quality than VGA cables, and they can support higher resolutions and refresh rates.

Regarding the issue with AMD Vsync not turning on and flickering, you should check whether your AMD graphics driver is up to date. If it's not up to date, you can try updating it to the latest version. Additionally, you can try disabling any third-party software that may interfere with the AMD graphics driver, such as MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner Statistics Server.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor. Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want further assistance.

yeah i have tested all the steps but none works my gpu dont have a hdmi port I have an new and an old vga cable with the old one and new one it the same problem occur. Can you give me any suggesion

yeah i have tested all the steps but none works my gpu dont have a hdmi port I have an new and an old vga cable with the old one and new one it the same problem occur. Can you give me any suggesion
I see, dude. It sounds like you've tried several troubleshooting steps and even tested different VGA cables, but the problem with your Acer EK240Y monitor's display persists.

In that case, it's possible that your AMD dedicated GPU may not be compatible with your Acer monitor or may have some configuration settings that are incompatible. To check if your AMD GPU is functioning correctly, you can try running a graphics benchmark or stress test (such as Furmark) to see if your GPU is performing as expected.

Another possible solution is to check if there are any firmware updates available for your Acer EK240Y monitor. Firmware updates can sometimes address compatibility issues and improve the performance of the monitor.

You can also try contacting Acer's customer support or the customer support of your AMD dedicated GPU manufacturer for further assistance and troubleshooting advice.

I'm sorry that none of the previous suggestions worked for you, but I hope these additional suggestions help you resolve the issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any more questions or if I can help you with anything else.

yeah i have done benchmark and the gpu is perfectly ok .
Thanks for the update, dude. If your GPU is working correctly and the VGA cable is not faulty, then the issue may be related to the monitor itself.

One possible solution is to try connecting your Acer EK240Y monitor to a different computer or laptop to see if the issue persists. This will help you determine if the issue is with the monitor or with your desktop.

Another possibility is that the driver for your monitor or GPU may need to be updated. You can try downloading and installing the latest drivers for your monitor and GPU from the Acer and AMD websites, respectively.

If none of these suggestions work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your monitor. In this case, I would recommend contacting Acer's customer support to see if they can help you resolve the issue or if you need to get the monitor repaired or replaced.

I hope this helps you find a solution to the issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else, dude.

acer says it will compatable with all type of amd gpu till the 2011 and the gpu is released in 2014

acer says it will compatable with all type of amd gpu till the 2011 and the gpu is released in 2014
Thanks for the update, dude. Since your Acer monitor is compatible with all types of AMD GPUs, including the one you're using, and you've already tried several troubleshooting steps that did not work, the issue may be related to the hardware of the monitor itself.

You may want to check with Acer's customer support again to see if they have any other suggestions or if you need to have the monitor repaired or replaced. They may also be able to provide you with more information about the compatibility of your specific GPU with your Acer EK240Y monitor.

If Acer is unable to help you with the issue, you can also try reaching out to your GPU's manufacturer's customer support service for further assistance and advice.

I hope this helps you find a solution to the issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else, dude.

I have tested the monitor with my raspberry pi and it is working for checking the vga i put a converter form hdmi to vga and the monitor worked very good

I have tested the monitor with my raspberry pi and it is working for checking the vga i put a converter form hdmi to vga and the monitor worked very good
I see, dude. It's good to know that the Acer EK240Y monitor is working with your Raspberry Pi and the VGA converter, as this does suggest that the monitor itself is capable of working properly with a VGA connection.

Given that the monitor is working with the Raspberry Pi and the VGA converter, it's possible that there may be an issue with the VGA output on your desktop or with the VGA port on your GPU.

One thing you can try is to check the VGA output on your desktop by connecting it to a different monitor or display that supports VGA, just to verify that the VGA output is working properly. If the VGA output works with a different monitor, it's possible that the issue is with the Acer EK240Y monitor's VGA input.

You may also want to check if your VGA cable is properly connected to both the desktop and the Acer EK240Y monitor. Make sure the cable is not loose or bent and that the pins in the cable are not damaged.

Another possibility is that there may be a driver issue with your GPU or with your monitor. You can try updating the drivers for both your AMD GPU and your Acer monitor to the latest version to see if this resolves the issue.

I hope this helps you narrow down the issue with your Acer EK240Y monitor and find a solution to it, dude. Let me know if you have any more questions or if I can help you with anything else.

Members online