wifi networks don't appear on Deepin Os

PlayWithMyToes

Reaction score
Credits
I recently Dual booted deepin os and windows 10. Everything on windows is fine but as the title says networks don't appear on Deepin. I have the drivers for my exact wifi card and i have been on countless different forums that haven't helped. I am new to linux so sorry for any ignorance, anything helps.

Need some info on your wifi - open the terminal and type in
Code:
inxi -Fxz

in case inxi is not installed type in
Code:
sudo apt install inxi

post back the results

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 717
You can't install software without internet. No WiFi = no internet. Or am I missing something here?

@PlayWithMyToes, can you connect your Deepin computer to your router with an ethernet cable? Then you could install inxi and follow @Lord Boltar's instructions.

You can't install software without internet. No WiFi = no internet. Or am I missing something here?

@PlayWithMyToes, can you connect your Deepin computer to your router with an ethernet cable? Then you could install inxi and follow @Lord Boltar's instructions.
Kind of assumed they are on Ethernet since no wifi

The OP showed "unable to locate package inxi" in the screenshot after giving the correct command. No one mentioned ethernet, so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. ;)

After instalation, I cannot connect to wi-fi anymore, neither through deepin interface or nmtui.

Members online

Latest posts