WiFi help

Just verified twice. It wokred right away. So I should be ok then?

So I should be ok then?

How long is a piece of string? Like I should know. Not laughing at you, but at me. :po_O:rolleyes:

My forte is in multi-multi-multi-booting Linuxes, not wifi, nor graphics, nor audio, nor printers (& on and on). But I am pretty good at googling up research, establishing patterns, and thus, general troubleshooting.

So I would refer to my fingers crossed Emoji, and urge you to get your head around Timeshift and so save your current config. Ask me any questions you need over at the Timeshift Tutorial.

I would actually leave your rig on, turn off any powersave and hibernate features, until you get a snapshot taken. Your call.

Maybe you can swing back here in a day or two and just let us know how you are doing?

Cheers

Wizard

How long is a piece of string? Like I should know. Not laughing at you, but at me. :po_O:rolleyes:

My forte is in multi-multi-multi-booting Linuxes, not wifi, nor graphics, nor audio, nor printers (& on and on). But I am pretty good at googling up research, establishing patterns, and thus, general troubleshooting.

So I would refer to my fingers crossed Emoji, and urge you to get your head around Timeshift and so save your current config. Ask me any questions you need over at the Timeshift Tutorial.

I would actually leave your rig on, turn off any powersave and hibernate features, until you get a snapshot taken. Your call.

Maybe you can swing back here in a day or two and just let us know how you are doing?

Cheers

Wizard
Yeah I did a snapshot of it in the timeshift

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts